The material contained in this website is provided by Aprirose Limited.
Aprirose Limited is incorporated in England and Wales under company number 2135425. Its registered office is at 22 Baker Street, London, W1U 3BW.
Aprirose Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) FRN 310815.
The information on this website is for information purposes only. The material on this website is not an invitation or inducement to engage in investment activity. Nothing on this website is intended to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell investments of any description in any jurisdiction, nor to recommend any investment service or transaction. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income derived from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
The material contained in this website is directed only at persons or entities in any jurisdiction or country where such access to information contained herein and use thereof is not contrary to local laws or regulations.
Whilst reasonable care is taken to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website at any time without notice.
Aprirose Limited is committed to ensuring acts of modern slavery, human trafficking, child and sexual exploitation do not occur in its business or within its supply chain. The Company acknowledges the provisions of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and commits to complying with its obligations to ensure transparency within its business and its suppliers of goods and services.
Aprirose Limited owns a number of hotels located across the UK and Almarose Limited manages this portfolio. Within the provision of accommodation, conference and events and food and beverage services, Aprirose Limited employs up to 3700 staff directly and has relationships with external businesses to support the running of the hotels in the following way:
- Arrangements for the supply of goods and services (some by contractors) to the hotels;
- Arrangements for the supply of agency workers to support the hotels staffing requirements;
- Arrangement with Almarose Limited to manage the hotel properties on behalf of Aprirose Limited.
The above make up the supply chain of Aprirose Limited’s hotel portfolio.
As part of the companies due diligence process, and in conjunction with/via Almarose Limited, Aprirose Limited has:
- Reviewed the previously identified areas within the hotel business and supply chain that may be at risk of modern slavery, human trafficking, child and sexual exploitation occurring and concluded/ensured there has been no change in areas of risk;
- Continued a process where existing contracts for service/supply within the Almarose Limited supply chain includes terms guaranteeing slavery, human trafficking, child and sexual exploitation does not occur within their business, and incorporated provisions to review/audit those suppliers where necessary;
- Ensured that any new or renewed procurement contracts or tenders for service/supply within the Almarose Limited supply chain includes terms guaranteeing slavery, human trafficking, child and sexual exploitation does not occur within their business, and incorporated provisions to review/audit those suppliers where necessary;
- Adopted the Almarose Limited policy detailing zero tolerance on those activities occurring in its business and/or supply chain;
- Continued training and educating our employees via the Almarose Limited online learning platform on the potential risks, and how to deal with them (if they were to arise) as a way of limiting and preventing those risks from occurring;
- Ensured that the training knowledge is embedded into the hotels by supporting the introduction of monthly targets of completion and the online learning platform automatically requiring employees to refresh their learning on this topic every 2 years.
Aprirose Limited will not support or deal with any business knowingly involved in slavery, human trafficking, child or sexual exploitation.
This statement will be reviewed annually and published on the Aprirose and Almarose Limited websites. This statement was last updated January 2020 (financial year ending December 2019)